PRESS INVITE: lunch! 2016
Get an exclusive first look at the next wave of food-to-go bestsellers at lunch! 2016.
This year’s show will feature 350 exhibitors, plus exclusive Keynote sessions from high-profile brands such as Starbucks, LEON, bartlett mitchell, Pret, Costa Coffee, Welcome Break, EAT., Tossed, Benugo, and Rapide by Café Rouge.
Email Sharna Waid at email@example.com to request a free press pass for the event – please include your name, job title, company name, and full contact details, plus links to relevant by-lined articles (please note, additional details may be requested for accreditation).
What: lunch! – the UK’s biggest and multi-award winning show for the food-to-go trade
Where: Business Design Centre, Islington, London
When: Wednesday & Thursday, 21-22 September
- Caroline Cromar, group director of food, at Pret A Manger
- Rod McKie, CEO of Welcome Break
- Luke Johnson, chairman of private equity firm Risk Capital Partners
- Wendy Bartlett MBE, CEO and founding owner of bartlett mitchell
- Sara Bruce Goodwin, VP research & development, quality & regulatory at Starbucks Coffee Company
- John Kerslake, operations director at Costa Coffee
- Kirsty Saddler, brand director at LEON
- Rory McEntee, head of retail marketing at Benugo
- Andrew Stephen, CEO of The Sustainable Restaurant Association
- Afroditi Krassa, founder & creative director at AfroditiKrassa
- Vincent McKevitt, founder of Tossed
- David Leeper, head of coffee at FCB Artisan Espresso Bars
Exhibitor list: www.lunchshow.co.uk/exhibiting/exhibitor-list
Show news: www.lunchshow.co.uk/show-news-press
New product launches: www.lunchshow.co.uk/record-number-of-new-food-to-go-innovations-at-lunch-2016
Registering in advance is highly recommended as press passes are not guaranteed to be issued on the day. It will also enable fast track entry.
Alternatively, register for a free visitor pass at https://registration.n200.com/survey/28ctrj7rl4tbl?actioncode=LUN10 (a door charge may apply if you do not register online in advance of attending).
Emma–Louise Jones, Head of PR
Sharna Waid, PR Executive
t: +44 (0)1273 645144
Marketing/advertising, sales, PR representatives, publishers, and other non-editorial professionals of media organisations are NOT eligible for press passes and should register as a visitor.