Composition of Elisa's Shareholders' Nomination Board
ELISA CORPORATION STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 3 SEPTEMBER 2019 AT 12:00 AM
Composition of Elisa's Shareholders' Nomination Board is following:
- Mr Antti Mäkinen, CEO, nominated by Solidium Oy
- Mr Reima Rytsölä, Executive Vice-President, nominated by Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Mr Jouko Pölönen, President and CEO, nominated by Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Ms Hanna Hiidenpalo, Director, Chief Investment Officer, nominated by Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Mr Anssi Vanjoki, Chairman of the Board of Elisa
The Nomination Board shall elect the chairman from amongst its members.
Elisa’s Shareholders' Nomination Board was established in 2012 by the Annual General Meeting. Its duty is to prepare proposals for the election and remuneration of the members of the board of directors of Elisa for the Annual General Meeting.
+358 50 520 5555