Enersize publishes the interim report for the first six months 2019
This is a translation of previously released news. Enersize Oyj ("Enersize" or the "Company") hereby submits a half-year report for the period January – June 2019.
- Enersize develops and sells the cloud services LEAQS and Q+ for the improvement of energy efficiency of industrial compressed air systems for the global manufacturing industry.
- Enersize has implemented radical changes in the company and has now begun an expansion with a new business model that has been confirmed by several new orders, most recently with one of Hankook's factories in China.
- Enersize's turnover in H1 2019 is greater than full-year sales of 2018. The majority of the turnover comes from the new business model.
A full half-yearly report is available in Swedish on the Enersizes website (www.enersize.com).
First half year (2019-01-01 to 2019-06-30)
- Net sales amounted to EUR 216 793 (183 932*).
- Profit before appropriations and tax amounted to EUR -961 411 (-502 819).
- Earnings per share amounted to EUR -0.027 (-0.017).
The equity/assets ratio was -7.6% (56.3)%.
* Due to renegotiations between customer and sales partner, revenues were approximately EUR 72 000 lower than reported here and earlier. Therefore, the turnover accounted for in this report for H1 2018 shall be reduced by around EUR 72 000 for the fair comparison.
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Telefon: +46 11 32 30 732
For more information about Enersize, please contact:
Anders Sjögren, CEO
Brief information about Enersize
With its proprietary patent-pending automated software, Enersize Q+ for leakage management, data collection and analysis, Enersize can provide 10-50% energy savings in industrial compressed air systems. With Enersize Enterprise, the customers can measure and monitor several factories centrally. Through the recently acquired Enersize LEAQS system, the company has access to more than 9000 leakage management projects, and the associated more than 4000 customers worldwide. The combination of the company’s software services can increase the customer’s savings in running projects, while generating direct license and project revenue. 90% of the manufacturing industry uses compressed air, which constitutes about 2% of the world's total electricity consumption. Among Enersize's existing customers are one of the world's largest manufacturers of flat screens and well-known car manufacturers and steel mills. The company is headquartered in Helsinki, have a sales office in Gothenburg and a development office in Lund. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North under the ticker: ENERS. www.enersize.com