Eniro interim report January – March 2019
Eniro publishes the interim report for the first quarter 2019. The report is available on the company’s website www.enirogroup.com.
FIRST QUARTER: JANUARY- MARCH 2019
- Total operating revenue amounted to SEK 275 M (354), a decrease with 22%. Excluding Eniro Polska, which was divested in October 2018, the decrease amounted to 10%.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 24 M (48). The EBITDA margin was 8.7% (13.6%). Adjusted EBITDA amounted to SEK 24 M (49).
- Net income for the period was SEK -38 M (3).
- Earnings per ordinary share for the period were SEK -0.59 (0.03) before and after dilution.
- As of January 2019, Eniro applies the new accounting standard IFRS 16 – Leases with the modified transition method. The standard requires no restatement of comparative figures. The cost of rights-of-use amounts to SEK 136 M, amortization for the quarter amounted to SEK -12 M and interest expense -2 MSEK. Refer also to Note 1 Accounting Policies.
- All customers have now migrated to our new subscription-based business model.
- Eniro´s product range has been completed with Facebook advertising.
- Anne Langbraaten became the new CFO of Eniro on March 23, 2019.
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Ongoing negotiations on the sale of the Proff companies established in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
|Net income for the period||-38||3||-627||-588|
|Cash flow from operating activities||9||-11||65||45|
|Interest-bearing net debt excluding convertible bond and pension obligations||-966||-818||-966||-822|
For more information, please contact:
Örjan Frid, CEO, tel: +46 8 553 310 00
This information is information that Eniro AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.30 CET on May 9, 2019.
Eniro is a Digital marketing- and On-line search company for individuals and businesses in the Nordic region. With quality-assured content and an unrivaled user experience, Eniro inspires local discoveries and makes local communities thrive. Eniro’s content is available through Internet and mobile services, directory assistance and SMS services. Each week, Eniro Group’s digital services have about six million unique visitors. Eniro Group has about 1,100 employees and operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm [ENRO] and headquartered in Stockholm. More about Eniro at enirogroup.com.
This document has been prepared in Swedish and translated into English. In the event of any discrepancies between the Swedish and the translation, the former shall take precedence.