Interim Report, January-September 2017: Continued growth on a very strong market
"Our change process, where we are sharpening our sales focus by streamlining our organisation, is at its most intensive in the current and coming quarters, to take effect in 2018. Over and above this, we expect to be able to announce promising initiatives next year. We anticipate continued growth and a strong finish to 2017."
Extract of CEO Zoran Covic's commentary to the Interim Report.
Third quarter 2017 compared to the corresponding period of 2016
• Net sales increased by 22% to SEK 2,011 M (1,646).
• EBIT for the period was down by 6% to SEK 18.0 M (19.2).
• Order intake amounted to SEK 2,197 M (1,864), an 18% increase.
• Earnings per share after dilution were SEK 0.76 (0.88).
First nine months of 2017 compared to the corresponding period of 2016
• Net sales increased by 29% to SEK 6,789 M (5,265).
• EBIT increased by 10% to SEK 70.3 M (63.6).
• Earnings per share after dilution were SEK 3.08 (2.88).
• Demand was high right through the period, and Ework judges that it won market shares on a growing market.
• Order intake up by 24% to SEK 8,920 M (7,146).
Ework Group is a market-leading and independent consultant provider operating in northern Europe, which focuses on IT, telecom, technology, and business development. Without having consultants employed, Ework can impartially match every assignment with the right competence from the whole market. Ework was founded in Sweden in 2000, and is now active in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland. The firm has framework agreements with over 170 leading corporations in most sectors, and over 8,000 consultants on assignment. Ework’s head office is in Stockholm. Its shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Ework Group AB (publ) to publish pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. This information was submitted for publication at 08:00 a.m. (CET) on 26 October 2017.