Interim report januari-june 2019
• Rental income for the period increased to SEK 1,967 million (1,444)
• Real letting ratio for housing was 98.3%
• Net operating income for the period increased to SEK 1,077 million (783)
• Net financial items amounted to a negative SEK 461 million (274)
• Profit from property management, excluding exchange rate differences, amounted to SEK 531 million (443)
• Changes in values of properties amounted to SEK 2,341 million (1,527)
• Profit for the period amounted to SEK 1,668 million (1,685)
• Property acquisitions during the period amounted to SEK 8,941 million (20,029)
• Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 1,424 million (2,189)
• Unutilised credits amounted to SEK 6,836 million (300)
• Profit per ordinary share amounted to SEK 991 (903)
”Today, 100,000 residents and fellow humans live in Heimstaden properties. This means that we strive to actively contribute to the development of a sustainable society”, says Patrik Hall, CEO Heimstaden.
”During the quarter, we signed the UN Global Compact. As registered adherents to the Compact, we have become a member of the sustainability family considers changing our planet for the better to be our collective duty”, Patrik Hall continues.
For further information, please contact:
Patrik Hall, CEO +46 705 85 99 56 firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Nordholm, CEO Fredensborg AS and acting CFO Heimstaden +46 705 29 31 44 email@example.com
This information is such information that Heimstaden Bostad AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted, through the agency of the above contact persons, for publication on August 30, 2019 at. 09:00 CET.
Heimstaden Bostad AB (publ)
Östra Promenaden 7 A, 211 28 Malmö,
Organisationsnummer 556867-0873, Bolagets säte Malmö,
Telefon, 040 - 660 20 00, www.heimstadenbostad.com
Heimstaden Bostad is a leading real estate company in the Nordics, with a focus on acquiring, refining, developing and managing housing and premises. Through our values, care, innovation and authenticity, we create values for our owners and caring homes for our tenants. Heimstaden Bostad has about 40,700 apartments and a property value of approximately SEK 86 billion. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. For more information, see www.heimstadenbostad.com.