Interim report januari-march 2019
- Rental income for the period increased to SEK 953 million (628)
- The real letting ratio for housing was 98.9%
- Net operating income for the period increased to SEK 489 million (269)
- Net financial items amounted to a negative SEK 209 million (105)
- Profit from property management was SEK 143 million (164)
- Changes in values of properties amounted to SEK 1,738 million (661)
- Changes in values of derivatives amounted to a negative SEK 313 million(positive 18)
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 1,185 million (763)
- Property acquisitions during the period amounted to SEK 3,732 million (728)
- Cash and cash equivalents increased to SEK 3,214 million (646)
- Unutilised credits amounted to SEK 7,336 million (643)
- Profit per ordinary share amounted to SEK 733 (300)
”In other regards, Heimstaden Bostad is continuing on its journey of growth. In the first quarter acquisitions were agreed and/or access was gained to properties in both Denmark and Sweden. Acquisitions refer to both existing and newly produced properties. Heimstaden Bostad has also entered into a joint venture agreement with Magnolia regarding the development of housing in both Järfälla and Bro, outside Stockholm”, says Patrik Hall, CEO Heimstaden.
”The fact that Heimstaden Bostad has been able to combine growth with increased customer satisfaction and an ever better surplus ratio is a positive accolade and there are many who deserve thanks for this, namely our more than 400 employees in Sweden, Denmark and Norway”, Patrik Hall continues.
For further information, please contact:
Patrik Hall, CEO +46 705 85 99 56 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingvor Sundbom, CFO +46 707 88 66 50 email@example.com
This information is such information that Heimstaden Bostad AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the agency of the above contact persons, for publication on May 10, 2019 at. 09:00 CET.
Heimstaden Bostad AB (publ)
Östra Promenaden 7 A, 211 28 Malmö,
Organisationsnummer 556867-0873, Bolagets säte Malmö,
Telefon, 040 - 660 20 00, www.heimstadenbostad.com
Heimstaden Bostad is a leading real estate company in the Nordics, with a focus on acquiring, refining, developing and managing housing and premises. Through our values, care, innovation and authenticity, we create values for our owners and caring homes for our tenants. Heimstaden Bostad has about 39,000 apartments and a property value of approximately SEK 79 billion. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. For more information, see www.heimstadenbostad.com.