Announcement from the annual general meeting of Heimstaden AB (publ)
Heimstaden AB (publ) on 24 May 2019 held the annual general meeting in the company’s offices at Östra Promenaden 7 A, in Malmö, Sweden.
The annual general meeting mainly resolved upon the following in accordance with presented proposals.
- The meeting resolved to adopt the presented income statement and balance sheet as well as the presented consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- The meeting resolved to, in accordance with the board of directors proposal, allocate the profit in accordance with the following. Of the profit to the disposal of the meeting, SEK 13,308,660,870, SEK 20 per preference share shall be paid in dividend, amounting to in total SEK 46,875,000. The remaining amount, SEK 13,261,785,870, shall be carried forward. Payment of dividend to the holders of preference shares shall occur quarterly with SEK 5 at each payment occasion and record dates for the dividend payments was resolved upon in accordance with the articles of association and are 5 July 2019, 5 October 2019, 5 January 2020 and 5 April 2020.
- The meeting resolved to amend the company’s articles of association in two respects. Through the first amendment the company is afforded the possibility to elect auditor for a period of up to four years, instead of, as was the case with the previous articles of association, only for a period of four years. The other amendment is editorial in nature and concern an amendment of a reference to an act in the articles of associations’ CSD provision.
- The meeting resolved to discharge the members of the board of directors and the CEO of liability for the administration of the company’s affairs.
- The meeting resolved that no board fee shall be payable to the chairman of the board of directors or the other members of the board of directors. The meeting moreover, resolved that fee to the auditor shall be paid in accordance with approved invoices.
- The meeting resolved that the board of directors shall consist of four members and no deputy members. The meeting resolved to re-elect Ivar Tollefsen, John Giverholt, Magnus Nordholm and Patrik Hall as members of the board of directors for the period up until the end of the next annual general meeting.
- The meeting resolved that the number of auditors shall be two. The meeting moreover, resolved to re-elect the registered auditing firm Ernst & Young Aktiebolag and Ingemar Rindstig as auditors for the period up until the end of the next annual general meeting. Ernst & Young Aktiebolag has informed that Peter von Knorring will continue to be the auditor in charge.
For further information, please contact:
Patrik Hall, CEO +46 705 85 99 56 email@example.com
Therese Altenby, General Counsel +46 40 660 20 72 firstname.lastname@example.org
Heimstaden AB (publ)
Östra Promenaden 7 A, 211 28 Malmö,
Organisationsnummer 556670-0455, Bolagets säte Malmö,
Telefon, växel 0770 – 111 050, www.heimstaden.com,
Heimstaden is a leading real estate company in Northern Europe, with a focus on acquiring, refining, developing and managing housing and premises. Through our values, care, innovation and authenticity, we create values for our owners and caring homes for our tenants. Heimstaden has about 40 680 apartments and a property value of approximately SEK 83 billion value. Heimstad's preference share is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. The head office is located in Malmö. Certified Adviser is Erik Penser Bank aktiebolag, +46 8-463 83 00 and email@example.com. For more information, see www.heimstaden.com