Interim report january-march 2019
- Rental income for the period increased to SEK 1,023 million (706)
- The real letting ratio for housing was 98,9 percent
- Net operating income for the period increased to SEK 521 million (317)
- Net financial items amounted to a negative SEK 237 million (141)
- Profit from property management was SEK 173 million (185)
- Changes in values of properties amounted to SEK 1,761 million (817)
- Changes in values of derivatives were negative in the amount of SEK 313 million (positive 20)
- Profit for the period increased to SEK 1,203 million (884)
- Property acquisitions during the period amounted to SEK 3,711 million (823)
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 6,265 million (2,538)
- Unutilised credits amounted to SEK 7,336 million (643)
- Profit after tax per ordinary share amounted to SEK 101 (71)
” In the autumn of 2018, Heimstaden completed its first acquisitions in Holland. Setting up operations there has exceeded our expectations by a wide margin. When, in the first quarter, the opportunity arose to acquire a larger housing portfolio of almost 9,600 apartments in the Netherlands, we grasped the opportunity. As of the end of April/start of May, we have now gained access to these apartments”, says Patrik Hall, CEO Heimstaden.
”The fact that Heimstaden has been able to combine growth with Increased customer satisfaction and an ever better surplus ratio is a positive accolade and there are many who deserve thanks for this, namely our more than 400 employees in Sweden, Denmark and Norway”, Patrik Hall continues.
For further information, please contact:
Patrik Hall, CEO +46 705 85 99 56 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingvor Sundbom, CFO +46 707 88 66 50 email@example.com
This information is such information that Heimstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the agency of the above contact persons, for publication on May 10, 2019 at. 09:00 CET.
Heimstaden AB (publ)
Östra Promenaden 7 A, 211 28 Malmö,
Organisationsnummer 556670-0455, Bolagets säte Malmö,
Telefon, växel 0770 – 111 050, www.heimstaden.com,
Heimstaden is a leading real estate company in Northern Europe, with a focus on acquiring, refining, developing and managing housing and premises. Through our values, care, innovation and authenticity, we create values for our owners and caring homes for our tenants. Heimstaden has about 40 680 apartments and a property value of approximately SEK 83 billion value. Heimstad's preference share is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. The head office is located in Malmö. Certified Adviser is Erik Penser Bank aktiebolag, +46 8-463 83 00 and firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see www.heimstaden.com