Interim Report January – September 2021
- Net revenue from property management was SEK 1,339 million (1,281), an increase of 5 per cent. Elimination of intra-Group rent revenue amounted to SEK 109 million (33), attributable primarily to NK Retail.
- Gross profit from property management increased by 4 per cent, totalling SEK 932 million (897), which is attributable primarily to higher rent revenue. Elimination of intra-Group rent revenue amounted to SEK 109 million (33).
- Net profit for the period after tax was SEK 1,271 million (-1,003), equivalent to SEK 6.28 per share (-4.87). The increase is attributable to positive unrealised changes in value in the property holdings.
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 46.8 billion (45.6 at year-end), resulting in net tangible assets (EPRA NTA) of SEK 178 per share (173 at year-end). Unrealised changes in the value of the property holdings amounted to SEK 735 million (-2,070) for the period.
- The equity ratio was 60 per cent (61), the net loan-to-value ratio was 19 per cent (19), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 9.5 (9.2).
- The rental vacancy level at the end of the period was 8.4 per cent (9.1). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy level was 7.0 per cent (4.7).
- Hufvudstaden has the most satisfied office tenants in the industry, and won Fastighetsbarometern Customer Satisfaction Index for the fourth consecutive year in the large company category.
Stockholm, November 11, 2021
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – September 2021
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
Hufvudstaden+46-8 762 90 00info@hufvudstaden
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact persons on November 11, 2021 at 11:30 am.