First quarter: January-March 2018
- Operating revenue was SEK 1,648 M (1,649), in line with last year. The home care services business, which has been sold, contributed SEK 67 M to first quarter revenue last year.
- Operating profit was SEK 81 M (66), an increase of SEK 15 M.
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 45 M (40).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 0.85 (0.76).
- Operating cash flow was SEK -32 M (-16).
Significant events during the first quarter and after end of the period
- No significant events occurred during the first quarter or after the end of the quarter.
A conference call will be held today, 16 May, at 09:00 CET, at which President and CEO Rasmus Nerman and CFO Ulf Bonnevier will present the report and answer questions. To participate, please call:please call one of the following numbers:
- SE: +46 8 566 426 96 or
- UK: +44 203 008 98 11
- US: +1 855 831 59 46
Humana is a leading Nordic care company providing services within individual and family care, personal assistance, elderly care and special service housing in accordance with LSS. Humana has some 15,000 employees in Sweden, Norway and Finland providing care for over 7,000 individuals and working to achieve the vision “Everyone is entitled to a good life”. In 2017, Humana’s operating revenue was SEK 6,557 M. Humana is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2016 and company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm. Read more about Humana on: www.humana.se or http://corporate.humana.se