ICA Gruppen’s Strategic Priorities 2018
ICA Gruppen’s board of directors has adopted the company’s Strategic Priorities for 2018. These priorities are designed to facilitate cooperation and the utilisation of synergies between various businesses in ICA Gruppen and contribute to growth for ICA.
ICA Gruppen has five long-term strategic themes that set the direction for its operations: customer experience, brand & loyalty, simplicity, people and sustainability.
In addition to these more long-term themes, every year a number of more short-term joint priorities are set. These priorities set the focus for ICA Gruppen’s most important areas and facilitate cooperation and the utilisation of synergies between various businesses in ICA Gruppen.
The priorities have been adjusted to address opportunities and challenges in the coming year.
ICA Gruppen’s Strategic Priorities for 2018 can be summarised in the following ten points:
- Ensure competitive pricing and fair price perception
- Implement strengthened customer offerings for Non-food, Hemtex and ICA Bank
- Build leading omni-channel and last mile offerings across businesses and platforms
- Strengthen store network and concepts with focus on urban areas and convenience
- Successfully close and integrate the IKI acquisition
- Strengthen the common loyalty programme with a leading, more personalised CRM and new digital services in the ecosystem
- Drive reliability and efficiency throughout the value chain with focus on logistics and store competitiveness
- Improve development pace and efficiency through new ways of working and automation
- Improve performance management, competence development and change ability
- Drive “A Good Tomorrow” with focus on health and climate
For more information
ICA Gruppen press service, Telephone number: +46 10 422 52 52
ICA Gruppen AB (publ) is a leading retail company with a focus on food and health. The Group includes ICA Sweden and Rimi Baltic which mainly conduct grocery retail, ICA Real Estate which owns and manages properties, ICA Bank which offers financial services and Apotek Hjärtat which conducts pharmacy operations. The Group also includes Hemtex. For more information see icagruppen.se