InCoax Networks AB’s Interim Report, January – March 2020
Substantial progress in efforts to establish collaborations with major operators and three distributor and VAR agreements signed, of which two in North America.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 241,767 (958,386), which is equivalent to a decrease of 72% compared with the corresponding period in the preceding year.
- The company posted an operating loss of SEK –17,371,881 (–14,805,760), a reduction driven primarily by organizational growth and costs related to severance pay for the former CEO.
- The loss after tax was SEK –17,411,159 (–14,848,232), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK –0.95 (–1.20).
- Cash flow including financing activities during the quarter was SEK –17,122,806 (–794,774).
Significant events during the quarter
- NetNordic installs gigabit network at a hotel in Gothenburg based on In:xtnd™.
- Jörgen Ekengren appointed new CEO for the company on March 17, 2020.
- New reseller agreement with Swedish Barcom.
Significant events after the end of the quarter
- Review of costs arising from the COVID-19 pandemic and new dates for the Annual General Meeting and publication of the Annual Report.
- The Nomination Committee proposes Kevin Foster as new Board member.
- Value Added Reseller (VAR) agreement with the system integrator Hirschmann Multimedia for the Dutch and Belgian markets.
- Helge Tiainen appointed new Head of Product Management, Marketing & Sales.
- Emil Bendroth appointed new CFO.
- Distributor and VAR agreement with TDL for Canada.
- The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth approved a grant for short-time working, which has now been implemented.
- Secured bridge financing of SEK 15 million.
- Distributor and VAR agreement signed with Core for the US.
- VAR agreement signed with Anedis for Germany.
Full the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at incoax.com.
This information is such information as InCoax Networks AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out below, at 17.15 CET on May 15, 2020.
For more information:
Jörgen Ekengren, CEO, InCoax Networks AB
+46 73- 899 55 52
In:xtnd is EASY to install as it uses the existing coax cable infrastructure for fiber access extension. Its plug-in Access modems allows for tenant’s self-installment. It may be rolled out in stages and ensures minimal operational disturbances. In:xtnd is FAST, allowing 2.5 Gbps data traffic on each channel, almost as fast upstream as downstream (symmetrical). Using existing cable infrastructure makes in:xtnd the SMART and environmentally friendly choice. Fast and easy deployment allows for higher subscriber uptake with short time to revenue. For more information about our products, visit inxtnd.com.
About InCoax Networks AB
InCoax Networks AB (publ) is innovating the future of broadband access. In:xtnd™ provides the next-generation smart and sustainable networking solutions to the world’s leading telecom and broadband service providers. To keep updated on corporate information, visit incoax.com. Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-505 651 72 email@example.com, is acting as the company’s Certified Adviser.