Inhalation Sciences Sweden AB (publ) Interim Report Q1 2019 released
CEO Lena Heffler: “Strong scientific publications have confirmed our technology as leading in preclinical inhalation research, we are moving towards taking PreciseInhale into the clinical arena and our capital base has strengthened through the listing of our subsidiary Ziccum AB on Spotlight.”
Q1 Report in Brief
Inhalation Sciences Sweden AB's first quarter has been driven by a range of activities:
- We have applied to the EU SME program Eurostars, together with Fraunhofer, for a project grant for the joint development of a standardized in vitro instrument for toxicity screening
- A new product engineer has been recruited to strengthen our production, delivery and service
- We are striving to take PreciseInhale into the clinical area. With precision dosing ISAB has found a unique niche in the market, with the aim of the product becoming a world leader
- At the end of March 2019, the closing price of the Ziccum share was SEK 14.65, which corresponds to a price increase of 144% since year-end. On March 31, 2019, the market value of ISAB's shareholding in Ziccum amounted to approximately SEK 32.1 million
First quarter (January) 2019 Financial Highlights
- Net sales SEK 700 (69) thousand
- Operating profit SEK -2,339 (-3,970) thousand
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK -0.29 (-0.47)
- Earnings per share after dilution SEK -0.29 (-0.47)
To read the Full PDF of the Report (in Swedish) please go here.
For more information on Inhalation Sciences, please contact:
Lena Heffler, CEO
Telephone: +46 (0)70 205 9620
About Inhalations Sciences Sweden AB (publ)
Inhalation Sciences Sweden AB (publ) develops and commercializes world-leading instruments for research into inhalation. The company’s patented lab instrument, PreciseInhale®, enables researchers to characterize, with high precision, how aerosols and small particles impact our lungs, and so our health, when we inhale them.
The information above was provided by Inhalation Sciences Sweden AB (publ) through the above contact person, for publication on May 16, 08.00, 2019.