Intrum completes the acquisition of Solvia

Following the finalisation of regulatory approvals, Intrum has according to plan completed the acquisition of Solvia Servicios Inmobiliarios (Solvia) from Banco Sabadell which was announced in December 2018.

Through the agreement, Intrum acquires 80 per cent of the shares in Solvia, and Banco Sabadell, one of the largest banks in Spain, retains the remaining 20 per cent.

“With this agreement, we strengthen and extend our commercial relationship with Banco Sabadell, deepen our partnership and broaden the cooperation between both companies. I am pleased to say that Solvia will be a long-term positive contribution to our Spanish business,” says Mikael Ericson, President and CEO of Intrum.

Solvia is one of the leading real estate service providers in Spain, with a broad spectrum of assets under management including residential mortgages, corporate and SME loans, commercial real estate, secured and unsecured receivables and Real Estate Owned (REOs) portfolios. The company has a wide range of customers such as private individuals, companies and investors and ca 700 employees.

For further information, please contact:

Thomas Moss, Group Business Control & Investor Relations Director, tel: +46 8 546 102 02
Louise Bergström, Head of Investor Relations tel: +46 8 546 103 42

Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum has more than 9,000 dedicated professionals who serve around 80,000 companies across Europe. In 2018, revenues amounted to SEK 13.4 billion. Intrum is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and the Intrum share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. For further information, please visit www.intrum.com.

About Us

Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum has more than 9, 000 dedicated professionals who serve about 80,000 companies across Europe. In 2018, revenues amounted to SEK 13.4 billion. Intrum is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and the Intrum share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. For further information, please visit www.intrum.com.

Subscribe

Documents & Links