Latour’s Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Investment AB Latour (publ) on 9 May 2018 decided the following:
- to distribute a dividend of SEK 2.25 per share,
- to re-elect Anders Böös, Mariana Burenstam Linder, Anders G. Carlberg, Carl Douglas, Eric Douglas, Olle Nordström, Lena Olving and Jan Svensson to the board. Olle Nordström was elected chairman of the board,
- to appoint ÖhrlingsPricewaterhouseCoopers as the company’s accountant firm until the end of the Annual General Meeting 2019,
- to give the board, for the period until the next Annual General Meeting, authorization to decide on the repurchase of own shares up to a maximum of 10 percent of the share capital as well as the transfer of own shares as payment for acquisitions and/or to use these in connection with the company’s call option program,
- to authorize the board to offer senior officers the opportunity to acquire call options on market terms for a maximum of 800,000 B shares, corresponding to no more than 0.13 percent of the total number of company shares. The decision means that shares can be sold with a deviation from shareholders’ preferential rights according the conditions for the call options,
The board's decision to use its repurchase authorization
The board decided at the following constitutional board meeting to use its repurchase authorization to buy back Latour shares. The shares may be acquired from 11 May 2018 until the next Annual General Meeting for a price within the registered price interval on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm at the time of acquisition.
Investment AB Latour (publ)
Jan Svensson, CEO
For further information please contact
CEO Jan Svensson or CFO Anders Mörck, tel. +46 31-89 17 90.