Kiilto Family Group is looking for a Business Controller
Kiilto Family Group is now looking for an enthusiastic and development-oriented
to work at KiiltoClean headquarters in Turku.
As a Business Controller, you will be responsible for generating solid background for decision making and ensuring successful implementation of company’s growth strategy.
Your responsibility is to lead and develop business controlling and reporting in KiiltoClean Finland, Russia and the Baltic countries. Based on your profound business knowledge you will be collecting, analyzing and presenting company data and sharing your views and visions to improve business performance. You will be responsible for the annual budget process and participate in the strategy process. In addition, you will have an active role in preparation of possible M&A projects and company integrations.
The position requires some traveling in the countries KiiltoClean is operating in. You will be the right-hand for KiiltoClean’s Managing Director, and will report to CFO of the Kiilto Family Group. You will be a member of KiiltoClean and Kiilto Family Management Groups. Additionally, you will participate in the board work in our subsidiaries abroad.
Skills and experience required for successful performance of the task:
- Customer Is King -approach in all what you do
- at least five years’ experience in business controlling in an international environment, and proven results of improved business performance
- an appropriate university degree (e.g. Masters in Economics)
- strong skills in strategy implementation, business coordinating and controlling
- work experience in and understanding of industrial process
- capability to act as a sparring partner for your colleagues
- good interaction and communication skills (spoken & literate) in Finnish and English, Swedish or Russian are beneficial
- ability to develop and utilize digital solutions in business development
- a forward-looking, positive personality with strong analytical, problem solving and financial system skills
- proactive/self-driven work habits and good people skills
We will provide an in-depth onboarding, company’s full support in your efforts in your new position and an opportunity to work in a solid international, dynamic and transparent company with top-quality products and services.
For further information, please contact Kiilto Family Group's CFO Arto Raivio +358 40 7799 966, 24 May 2017 between 9-11, 26 May 2017 between 9-11 or 29 May 2017 between 15-17.
Please submit your application with salary request and CV latest on Sun 4 June 2017 in www.kiilto.com/careers.