Service Industry Software Developer, Clear Computing, Now Offering Browser-Based Stations
Service industry software compatible browser-based stations have been released by Clear Computing, Inc. to provide select teams on-the-go access to system data
TINTON FALLS, NJ – Clear Computing, Inc., service industry software developer, has now released browser-based Clear Computing Online stations that provide restricted access to system data for sales, drivers and customers. The new service delivery management software stations meet the industry demand for fresh web applications that allow dispatch and delivery companies to receive a higher level of service at a lower cost.
The new Clear Computing Online browser-based service industry software stations are each available for only $19.95 per month and can be accessed from any browser running on any device including Windows™, Apple®, Droid™, iPhone®, iPad®, tablets, and more. Five stations will be available to service management software customers:
- Read-Only: Meant for employees who need access to information, balances and more without the option to edit or add data.
- Service Routes: Designed for the service route driver to replace route sheets and capture driver progress throughout the day. Completed work status is immediately available in the service delivery management software account, detailing driver location and the profit and loss per stop.
- Work Orders: Provides access to selected work orders for a route, date, and driver with options to edit key operational fields such as quantity, weights, times, and more.
- Sales: Provides access to selected information typically required by the sales staff with the ability to edit and add Site Notes, Customer Notes, and Work Orders.
- Customer Access: Designed for service industry customers, giving access to their information including service locations, scheduled service, work orders, invoice balances, and payment history.
These browser-based service software stations are the latest extension of Clear Computing Online, a leading service management software option that gives businesses the ability to access their systems anywhere, anytime. Clear Computing Online is hosted in secure, backed up 24/7 data centers, offering the following advantages: always up-to-date software features, minimized local computer and IT costs, and the flexibility of remote access.
“Delivery and dispatch businesses are concerned with the savings and efficiency improvements that web-based systems provide,” says Joel Smith, Clear Computing Technology Officer. “We’re delighted to take our online service industry software to the next level by presenting our customers with newly developed browser-based stations providing data access where it’s needed most – on-the-go!”
For more information on Clear Computing’s service management software offerings, visit http://www.clearcomputing.com or contact Clear Computing at 888-332-5327.
About Clear Computing, Inc.
Clear Computing is the developer of state-of-the-art operations management software for the waste, rental, fuel and service delivery industries. Clear Computing Online handles day-to-day customer service and financials, including service site management, price lists, work orders, service routes, dispatch, route mapping and optimization, disposal tracking, inventory and more.
Clear Computing has led the industry in service delivery management software enhancements and integration since 1988 with Microsoft Windows-based software, integrated mapping and links to QuickBooks Pro and GPS tracking. Clear Computing Online is a Microsoft Certified product. Contact Clear Computing at 1-888-33-CLEAR (1-888-332-5327) or for more information, visit http://www.clearcomputing.com.