Metacon AB (publ) quarterly report Q3 2021
”During the third quarter focus was on key acquisitions in our core areas of green hydrogen and we received a breakthrough order in electrolysis”, says Christer Wikner, CEO Metacon AB (publ)
CONSOLIDATED GROUP JULY 1 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
- Net sales amounted to 700 (491) kSEK
- Operating result amounted to -8 147 (-6 983) kSEK
- Result after financial items amounted to -8 158 (-7 056) kSEK
- Result per share amounted to -0,03 SEK
PARENT COMPANY JULY 1 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
- Net sales amounted to 83 (260) TSEK
- Operating result amounted to -2 438 (-2 357) kSEK
- Result after financial items amounted to -2 488 (-2 417) kSEK
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE PERIOD
- Metacon has completed the acquisition of all shares in Helbio Holdings S.A. ("Helbio").The decision was formally made at an Extra General Meeting on September 20. The business is now fully owned by Metacon.
- Metacon's then associated company Water2H2 AB signed an agreement for the sale of an electrolysis plant, including a hydrogen filling station with the most common refuelling pressures of 350 and 700 bar, respectively, to Uppvidinge Vätgas at a contract value of approximately SEK 21.5 million. Water2H2 is now wholly owned and the transaction will be completed within Metacon.
- A demo program for the product H2PS-5 was initiated and the first customer, Xoma AB, joined.
- Metacon's Helbio unit has delivered a test rig according to a previously communicated order to the University of Western Macedonia.
- Work on CE marking of the product H2PS-5 was restarted in September together with a new consulting partner for documentation, testing and certification, Labor S.A.
- On August 20, it was announced that Metacon had entered into a non-exclusive distribution agreement in Japan with Notes Co. Ltd. for H2PS-5.
- On July 12, it was announced that Metacon had completed the subscription of the company's incentive program with high-yield warrants.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- Metacon has completed an earlier acquisition of all outstanding shares in the associated company Water2H2 AB. The business is integrated and will continue the development under Metacon's name and brand.
- Metacon's Helbio unit has initiated cooperation on the development of an ethanol reformer for use within the Swiss company WattAnyWhere's system for off-grid electric car charging and has received a first order.
- Metacon's Helbio unit has delivered a test rig according to a previously communicated order to the University of Groningen.
For further information, please contact Christer Wikner, by phone +46 (0)707-647389 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Metacon AB (publ)
Metacon AB (publ) develops and manufactures energy systems for the production of hydrogen, heat and electricity. The products are based on a patented technology that, through so called catalytic steam reforming of biogas or other hydrocarbons, generates hydrogen. The development of Metacon's reforming products is done within the wholly owned subsidiary Helbio, which is a spin-off from the University of Patra, Greece and was founded by Professor Xenophon Verykios in 2001. From the onset, the business has focused on catalysts and advanced reforming for high-efficiency hydrogen production. Hydrogen can be used in the transportation, industrial and real estate sectors with better environment and climate as a result.
Metacon also offers system solutions and facilities for the production of hydrogen through electrolysis, a large and globally growing area for small and large-scale production of green hydrogen. Hydrogen can be used in the transportation sector, the base industry and the real estate sector, with great improvements for the environment and the climate as a result.
Additional information may be found at
Tomtebogatan 2, SE-703 43 Örebro, SWEDEN | Tfn: +46 19 126800 | E-post: email@example.com