Interim report January - September 2017
- Total revenue increased by 28.4 per cent to SEK 295.1 (229.9) million.
- EBITDA increased by 191 per cent to SEK 50.6 (17.4*) million.
- The EBITDA margin increased by 9.5 percentage points to 17.1 (7.6*) per cent.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution increased to SEK 0.75 (-0.02).
- A new predictive Green Gaming tool was launched.
- An upgraded Sportsbook with unique content was launched.
January – September
- Total revenue increased by 30.2 per cent to SEK 859.0 (659.6) million.
- EBITDA increased by 130 per cent to SEK 137.1 (59.5*) million.
- The EBITDA margin increased by 7.0 percentage points to 16.0 (9.0*) per cent.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution increased to SEK 2.18 (0.53).
*EBITDA for the third quarter of 2016 pertains to EBITDA before non-recurring items.
Today, 27 October, at 10:00 a.m. CET a presentation of Mr Green & Co’s interim
report for the third quarter 2017, will be webcasted. The presentation will be in
English and webcasted through mrg.se or
For phone access, please call
From Sweden 0200 125 876
From UK 020 3059 8125
From all other locations +44 20 3059 8125
The password “Mr Green” should be quoted for the operator when dialing in. Make sure you are connected to the conference call by registering a few minutes before the conference begins. The presentation material will be published on mrg.se after the webcast, where you also can view and listen to the webcast on-demand.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norman, CEO of Mr Green & Co AB, tel. +46 722 30 9191, email@example.com
Åse Lindskog, Director Communications and IR, tel. +46 730 24 48 72, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Mr Green & Co AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 a.m. CET on 27 October 2017.
Mr Green is a leading online gaming company with operations in twelve countries. The business concept is to offer entertainment and a first-class gaming experience in a responsible environment. The business was founded in 2007 and has developed into a well-established online gaming company with a broad customer offer and a strong globally viable brand. In 2016, Mr Green generated sales of SEK 924.5 million and the company has over 220 employees. The headquarters and technical development are based in Stockholm, and operations in Malta. Mr Green has gaming licenses in Malta, UK, Italy, casino license in Denmark and Sportsbook license in Ireland. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market. Read more at www.mrg.se.