Year-End Report 2017
- Total revenue increased by 25.7 per cent to SEK 333.0 (265.0) million.
- EBITDA increased by 51.9 per cent to SEK 48.4 (31.9*) million.
- The EBITDA margin increased by 2.5 percentage points to 14.5 (12.0*) per cent.
- Earnings per share after dilution increased by 61.6 per cent to SEK 0.64 (0.40).
- Bingo launched.
- Online casino Mr Green launched in Denmark.
- Mr Green named Socially Responsible Bookmaker of the Year by SBC
Financial year 2017
- Total revenue increased by 28.9 per cent to SEK 1,192.0 (924.5) million.
- EBITDA increased by 103 per cent to SEK 185.6 (91.4*) million.
- The EBITDA margin increased by 5.7 percentage points to 15.6 (9.9*) per cent.
- Earnings per share after dilution increased by 197 per cent to SEK 2.75 (0.92).
- Proposed distribution of SEK 1.30 per share.
*EBITDA 2016 pertains to EBITDA before non-recurring items.
Today, 9 February, at 10:00 a.m. CET a presentation of Mr Green & Co’s year-end and interim
report for the fourth quarter 2017, will be webcasted. The presentation will be in
English and webcasted through mrg.se or
For phone access, please call
From Sweden 010 884 80 16
From UK 020 3936 2999
From all other locations +44 20 3936 2999
The code for the call is 442 112. Make sure you are connected to the conference call by registering a few minutes before the conference begins. The presentation material will be published on mrg.se after the webcast, where you also can view and listen to the webcast on-demand.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norman, CEO of Mr Green & Co AB, tel. +46 722 30 9191, firstname.lastname@example.org
Åse Lindskog, Director Communications and IR, tel. +46 730 24 48 72, email@example.com
This information is information that Mr Green & Co AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 a.m. CET on 9 February 2018.
Mr Green is a leading online gaming company with operations in twelve countries. The business concept is to offer entertainment and a first-class gaming experience in a responsible environment. The business was founded in 2007 and has developed into a well-established online gaming company with a broad customer offer and a strong globally viable brand. In 2017, Mr Green generated sales of SEK 1,192.0 million and the company has over 300 employees. The headquarters and technical development are based in Stockholm, and operations in Malta. Mr Green has gaming licenses in Malta, UK, Italy, casino license in Denmark and Sportsbook license in Ireland. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm’s Mid Cap segment. Read more at www.mrg.se.