Interim report for second quarter and first half of 2019
Change process continuing – large order backlog
Second quarter 2019
- Orders received amounted to SEK 16,070 M (13,834)
- Net sales totaled SEK 14,610 M (14,349)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 411 M (452)
- Profit after financial items totaled SEK 380 M (427)
- Profit after tax was SEK 322 M (341)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK 2.85 (3.12)
- Restructuring costs amounted to approximately SEK 20 M
First half of 2019
- Orders received amounted to SEK 31,572 M (31,355)
- Net sales totaled SEK 26,044 M (25,244)
- Operating profit was SEK 59 M (88)
- Profit after financial items totaled SEK 9 M (55)
- Profit after tax was SEK 8 M (45)
- Earnings/loss per share after dilution were SEK -0.03 (0.39)
Susanne Lithander, Chief Financial Officer NCC, +46 (0)73-037 08 74
Maria Grimberg, Head of Communications and Investor Relations NCC, +46 (0)708 96 12 88
NCC’s President and CEO Tomas Carlsson and Chief Financial Officer Susanne Lithander will present the interim report at a teleconference on July 19 at 9:00 a.m. (CET). The presentation will be held in English. The presentation can be followed via audiocast or by phone. Presentation material for the teleconference will be available at www.ncc.se/ir from 8:30 a.m. (CET).
Link to the audiocast; https://ncc-live-external.creo.se/190719
To participate by phone, please call; Sweden: +46 8 505 583 56, UK: +44 3333 009 265, US: +1 833 526 8383 five minutes prior to the start of the conference.
This is the type of information that NCC is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on July 19, 2019, at 7:10 a.m. CET.
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within construction, infrastructure and property development, with sales of SEK over 57 billion and 16,500 employees in 2018. The NCC share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.