Interim report for the third quarter and January-September 2021
A strong quarter.
“With strong earnings and cash flow from contracting operations and property sales, NCC continues to advance in a positive direction,” says Tomas Carlsson, President and CEO of NCC.
- Higher operating profit, improved margin and a healthy order backlog in all business areas in the contracting operations
- The Industry business area signed an agreement to sell the loss-making asphalt operations in Finland, which remain a burden on earnings – the business area is otherwise a stable performer
- Three property projects recognized in profit with favorable result
- Strong cash flow from both property sales and other operations and stronger corporate net cash
Third quarter 2021
- Orders received amounted to SEK 8,905 M (9,026)
- Net sales totaled SEK 14,531 M (12,820)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 877 M (567)
- Profit after financial items totaled SEK 864 M (549)
- Profit after tax was SEK 706 M (488)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK 6.56 (4.53)
January-September 2021 period
- Orders received amounted to SEK 39,727 M (37,215)
- Net sales totaled SEK 37,416 M (39,017)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 1,221 M (981)
- Profit after financial items totaled SEK 1,188 M (922)
- Profit after tax was SEK 971 M (839)
- Earnings per share after dilution were SEK 9.02 (7.78)
Invitation to presentation of the Interim Report for the January – September 2021 period
NCC’s President and CEO Tomas Carlsson and CFO Susanne Lithander will present the interim report in a webcast and teleconference on November 2 at 9:00 a.m. (CET). The presentation will be held in English.
Presentation material will be available at www.ncc.se/ir from approximately 8.00 a.m. (CET).
Link to webcast:
To participate by phone:
To participate by phone, please call one of the following numbers five minutes prior to the start of the conference.
SE: +46 8 566 427 06
UK: +44 333 300 92 64
US: +1 646 722 49 03
For further information, please contact:
Susanne Lithander, CFO, +46 (0)73 037 08 74
Maria Grimberg, Head of Communication & IR, +46 (0)70 896 12 88
NCC’s media line +46 (0)8 585 519 00, E-mail: email@example.com, NCC's Media bank
This information is information that NCC AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07.10 CET on November 2, 2021.
About NCC. NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include commercial property development, building and infrastructure project contracting, and asphalt and stone materials production. In 2020, NCC had sales of SEK 54 bn and 14,500 employees. The NCC shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.