Interim report January 1 - March 31, 2018Read original
Strong orders received but lower profit due to break-even result in NCC Property Development
- Orders received amounted to SEK 17,521 M (11,431) in the first quarter
- Net sales amounted to SEK 10,894 M (11,748) in the first quarter
- After financial items, a loss of SEK 372 M (profit: 225) was reported in the first quarter
- After tax, a loss of SEK 296 M (profit: 193) was reported in the first quarter
- The loss per share after dilution was SEK 2.73 (profit: 1.80) in the first quarter
For further information, please contact:
Mattias Lundgren, Chief Financial Officer, NCC +46 70 228 88 81
Johan Bergman, IR Manager, NCC +46 8 585 523 53, +46 70 354 80 35
This is the type of information that NCC is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above on April 25, 2018, at 08:00 a.m. (CET).
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in construction, infrastructure and property development in the Nordic region, with sales of almost SEK 55 billion and 17,800 employees in 2017. The NCC share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.