Invitation to Nel Capital Markets Day 21 January 2021
(Oslo, 14 January 2021) Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL) invites investors, analysts and journalist to the Capital Markets Day (CMD) Thursday 21 January 2021.
Event details for the Nel Capital Markets Day 2021
Time: 08:00 – 12:00 CET
Date: 21 January 2021
Streaming details: https://nelhydrogen.com/cmd/
Program and speakers:
- Jon André Løkke, CEO, The global market leader
- Erik Løkke-Øvre, VP Operations Alkaline, Taking electrolysis to GW-scale
- Filip Smeets, SVP Electrolyser, Nel electrolyser activities
- Guest speaker from Vattenfall/Hybrit
- Jørn Rosenlund, SVP Fueling, Nel fueling station activities
- Guest speaker from Iwatani Corporation of America
- Anders Søreng, CTO, Next generation technologies
- Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, Financials and ESG
- Jon André Løkke, CEO, Summary and outlook
The CMD presentation will be made available from 07:00 CET on newsweb.no and the event will be concluded by an open Q&A session. Questions to the presenters can be submitted throughout the CMD.
For enquires regarding virtual group meetings or one-on-one sessions with the management, please contact email@example.com.
For further information, please contact:
Jon André Løkke, CEO, +47 907 44 949
Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, +47 917 02 097
About Nel ASA | www.nelhydrogen.com
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy, and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our solutions cover the entire value chain: from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles - without the emissions.