Decisions by Nixu Corporation’s AGM 2018
Press release, April 26, 2018 at 8.30 am EEST
European cybersecurity company Nixu’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held on April 25, 2018 in Espoo, Finland.
The following decisions were taken by the Nixu AGM:
- The AGM adopted the financial statements and granted a discharge from liability to the members of the Board of Directors, the CEO and the deputy CEO for the year 2017.
- The AGM decided that no dividends would be paid, but profits would instead be used to finance Nixu’s growth strategy.
- Teemu Tunkelo, CTO of Voith, was installed as a new full member of Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors are authorized to buy back, at their own discretion, internally held company stock in one or several rounds.
- The Board of Directors are authorized for a shares issue.
- The Board of Directors are authorized to continue preparations for applying the shares of the company to be traded on the Main Market of Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd and to decide upon a possible application for becoming a Main Market company.
The meeting was held in Finnish and the full translation of all decisions taken by the Nixu AGM is available on the company website https://www.nixu.com/investors/nixu-annual-general-meeting-2018.
CEO Petri Kairinen, Nixu Corporation
Telephone: +358 40 832 1832, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nixu in brief:
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company on a mission to keep the digital society running. Our passion is to help organizations embrace digitalization securely. Partnering with our clients we provide practical solutions for ensuring business continuity, an easy access to digital services and data protection. We aim to provide the best workplace to our team of over 300 cybersecurity professionals with a hands-on attitude. With Nordic roots, but based in four continents, we serve enterprise clients worldwide. Nixu Corporation is listed on the Nasdaq First North stock market.