Northern Power Systems Corp. Announces Date and Time for its Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results Presentation and Conference Call
Barre, VT USA (2 October 2014) – Northern Power Systems Corp (TSX:NPS), a next generation renewable energy technology company, announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast on Monday, November 10, 2014, at 5:00 p.m. (EST) to discuss the Company’s third quarter 2014 financial results.
To participate, callers in the United States should dial +1‐877‐317‐6789, Canada +1‐866‐605‐3852 and in other countries +1‐412‐317‐6789. Participants should ask to be joined to the Northern Power Systems call.
The conference call will also be available via webcast on the Investor Relations section of Northern Power’s website (http://www.ir.northernpower.com). A webcast slide presentation
for the quarterly results will also be available at the Company’s website.
The Company will issue its third quarter results after the market close on November 10, 2014.
Ciel R. Caldwell, Chief Financial Officer of Northern Power Systems, (+1.857.209.3606) email@example.com
Northern Power Systems designs, manufactures, and sells wind turbines, and provides engineering development services and technology licenses for the global energy marketplace from its US headquarters and European offices.
* Northern Power Systems has almost 40 years’ experience in technologies and products generating renewable energy.
* Northern Power Systems currently manufactures the NPS™ 60 and NPS™ 100 turbines. With over 5 million run time hours across its global fleet, Northern Power wind turbines provide customers with clean, cost effective, reliable renewable energy.
* Patented next generation permanent magnet/direct drive (PM/DD) technology uses fewer moving parts, delivers higher energy capture, and provides increased reliability due to reduced maintenance and downtime.
* Northern Power Systems offers comprehensive in-house development services, including systems level engineering, advanced drivetrains, power electronics, PM machine design, and remote monitoring systems to the energy industry.
* Some of the world’s largest manufacturers license NPS next generation technology and intellectual property for their utility and distributed wind products and markets.
To learn more about Northern Power Systems, please visit www.northernpower.com.