Share-based incentive scheme - Mandatory notification of trade
Payment related to the Group's option program for senior management and key personnel.
Norway Royal Salmon ASA (NRS) has today sold 10,753 own shares at a price of NOK 203.48 per share in connection with the management and key personnel's stock option scheme.
The participants in the stock option scheme have an obligation to buy NRS shares for the calculated bonus amount, at the volume weighted average price for the share in the period from March 6 to March 19, 2019. The average price is NOK 203.48 per share.
Shares in the company have been transferred to the following primary insiders on March 20, 2019:
- Charles Høstlund received through related parties 1,966 shares
- Ola Loe received through related parties 1,753 shares
- Klaus Hatlebrekke received through related parties 1,474 shares
- Arve Olav Lervåg received 1,373 shares
- Hanne-Guri Haug received 462 shares
- Per Magne Bølgen received 576 shares
- Ingrid Rønning received 189 shares
- Jan Pål Johannesen received 217 shares
The primary insiders listed below have on March 20, 2019 sold the following number of shares back to NRS to cover the taxable amount for the reception of the above shares:
- Arve Olav Lervåg sold 686 shares
- Jan Pål Johannesen sold 108 shares
Norway Royal Salmon ASA (NRS) total repurchase of own shares is 1,507 at a price of NOK 203.48 per share to cover the stock option holder's taxable amounts.
After these transactions, the primary insiders have the following stock holdings:
- Charles Høstlund holds through related parties 171,298 shares
- Ola Loe holds through related parties 227,650 shares
- Klaus Hatlebrekke holds through related parties 141,419 shares
- Arve Olav Lervåg holds 687 shares
- Hanne-Guri Haug holds 1,067 shares
- Per Magne Bølgen holds 1,197 shares
- Ingrid Rønning holds 4,574 shares
- Jan Pål Johannesen holds 109 shares
After these transactions, NRS holds 528,961 treasury shares and has contractual rights to 985,756 own shares, constituting 3.48 percent of the issued share capital.
For more information, please contact:
CEO Charles Høstlund, +47 9941 8449
CFO Ola Loe, +47 9117 9411