Annual general meeting held in OssDsign AB (publ)
Today, the annual general meeting of 2020 was held in OssDsign AB (publ) (the “Company” or “OssDsign”). Below follows a summary of the resolutions passed at the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website www.ossdsign.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2019;
- that the Company’s accumulated profits shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid;
- to grant the board members and the CEO discharge from liability for the financial year 2019;
- that the board of directors shall consist of five ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect all current board members, and to re-elect Simon Cartmell as chairman of the board;
- that a registered accounting firm shall be elected as auditor and to re-elect KPMG as the Company’s auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of SEK 600,000 out of which SEK 300,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 150,000 to each of the other board members who do not represent any founder or institutional investor;
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital through issuance of new shares, warrants and/or convertible debentures through which the Company’s share capital may be increased by an amount corresponding to not more than 20 per cent of the share capital after such issue(s); and
- on changes to the Company’s articles of association (i) regarding the prerequisites for participating in general meetings and (ii) by introducing a provision on the collection of proxy forms and postal voting.
For further information, please contact:
Anders Lundqvist, CEO, OssDsign AB
Tel: +46 73 206 98 08
Erik Penser Bank AB is the company’s Certified Adviser. Contact information: Erik Penser Bank AB, Box 7405, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden, phone: +46 (0)8-463 80 00, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OssDsign is a Swedish medical technology company that develops and manufactures regenerative implants for improved healing of bone defects. Providing neuro and plastic surgeons with innovative implants, OssDsign improves the outcome for patients with severe cranial and facial defects worldwide. By combining clinical knowledge with proprietary technology, OssDsign manufactures and sells a growing range of patient-specific solutions for treating cranial defects and facial reconstruction. OssDsign's technology is the result of collaboration between clinical researchers at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm and material scientists at the Ångström Laboratory at Uppsala University.