Interim Report, January – March 2019
Continued positive trend for Proact’s revenue
The first quarter in brief
- Revenues increased by 20% to SEK 910 (759) million. The growth in local currencies was 16%.
- EBITA adjusted for items affecting comparability (SEK 11.1 million) amounted to SEK 43.1 (45.2) million. EBITA decreased to SEK 32.0 (42.6) million.
- Profit before tax decreased to SEK 26.8 (33.2) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability (SEK 11.1 million), profit before tax increased to SEK 37.9 (35.8) million.
- Profit after tax decreased to SEK 21.6 (25.3) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 2.34 (2.76) SEK.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 27.0% (29.3%).
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Hasselberg, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonas Persson, CFO & IR, Proact IT Group AB, +46 733 56 66 90, email@example.com
Danny Duggal, Head of Strategic Communications, Proact IT Group AB, +46 733 56 68 43, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 800 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu