Interim report January – March 2014
Increasing cloud revenue and improved operating income
The first quarter in brief
- Revenue increased by 3% to SEK 592 (573) million, and revenue remained unchanged when adjusted for currency effects.
- EBITDA fell by 6% to SEK 35.0 (37.1) million. When adjusted for non-recurring items in the first quarter of 2013 in the amount of SEK 6.2 million, EBITDA increased by 13%.
- Profit before tax increased by 7% to SEK 17.5 (16.4) million. When adjusted for non-recurring items in the first quarter of 2013 in the amount of SEK 6.2 million, profit before tax increased by 72%.
- Profit after tax fell by 23% to SEK 10.8 (14.1) million.
- Profit per share fell by 8% to SEK 1.10 (1.20).
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 9.8 (19.4)%. Return on equity as at 31 December 2013 amounted to 11.6%.
For further information, please contact:
Martin Ödman, CEO, Tel +46 733 56 68 11, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Javestad, Vice President / IR, Tel +46 733 56 67 22, e-mail: email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO, Tel +46 733 56 66 90, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent integrator in the fields of data storage and cloud solutions. Proact supplies business benefits by helping companies and authorities the world over to reduce risk and costs, and above all, to supply flexible, accessible and secure IT services.
Proact solutions cover all elements of data storage, including virtualisation, network functions and security, and the company has more than 3 500 successful projects behind it, along with vast information volumes which are managed at the Proact data centre.
The Proact Group has more than 630 employees and conducts business in Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, the United Kingdom, Sweden and the Czech Republic. Proact was founded in 1994. Proact IT Group AB (publ), its Parent Company, has been listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 1999 under the symbol PACT.
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.se