Year-end report 2012
Improved profits and higher net sales
2012 in brief
- Income rose by 9 % to SEK 2 433 (2 232) million, with 10 % adjustment for currency effects.
- Return on equity amounted to 18.9 (14.7) %.
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting should elect to pay a dividend of SEK 1:10 (1.00) per share.
- EBITDA increased by 19 % to SEK 144.5 (121.5) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 46 % to SEK 61.0 (41.9) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 42 % to SEK 41.8 (29.4) million
- Profit per share increased by 47 % to SEK 3.96 (2.69).
The fourth quarter in brief
- Income rose by 2 % to SEK 712 (699) million, with 4 % adjustment for currency effects.
- Profit per share increased by 21 % to SEK 1.08 (0.89).
- EBITDA increased by 3 % to SEK 38.8 (37.5) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 34 % to SEK 17.2 (12.8) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 30 % to SEK 10.7 (8.2) million
Martin Ödman, VD, Phone: 031-760 68 11, e-mail: email@example.com
Peter Javestad, IR / Vice President, Phone: 08-410 667 22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonas Persson, CFO, Phone: 08-410 666 90, e-mail: email@example.com
Proact is Europe's leading independent storage integrator and cloud services enabler. Delivering business agility since 1994 Proact help organisations across the globe reduce risk, reduce cost and most importantly deliver flexible, available and highly secure IT services.
Proact’s solutions cover all aspects of data storage, virtualisation, networking and security - with over 3,500 projects successfully delivered and 10PB of data under management in the Proact Enterprise Cloud.
The Proact Group has more than 650 employees and conducts business in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Proact was founded in 1994 and its parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 1999 under the symbol PACT.
Additional information about Proact is available at www.proact.eu