Notice of general meeting in Probi AB (publ)
The shareholders of Probi AB (publ) are hereby officially convened to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held on Thursday 23 April 2015 at 3:00 p.m. at Elite Hotel, Ideon Gateway, Scheelevägen 27, Lund, Sweden. The intention to participate must have been notified to the company no later than Friday, 17 April 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
Right to participate
To be entitled to participate in the AGM, shareholders must be registered in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Friday, 17 April 2015 and have notified the company of their intention to participate no later than Friday, 17 April 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
Shareholders whose shares are registered with a trustee must temporarily re-register their shares in their own name with Euroclear Sweden AB to be able to participate in the Meeting. Such registration must be completed no later than Friday, 17 April 2015. This means that shareholders must notify the trustee of their intention to temporarily re-register these shares in ample time before this date.
Notification of participation
Notification of participation in the AGM is to be made by letter to the address Probi AB (publ), Ideon, Gamma 1, SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +46-46-286 89 70. The application must include the shareholder’s name, personal identification number or corporate registration number and, where applicable, the number of advisors (max. two) intending to participate in the Meeting. If shareholders intend to be represented by proxy, a power of attorney and other authorisation documents must be included with the application. A power of attorney form is available from the company’s website www.probi.se.
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting
- Preparation and approval of the list of shareholders entitled to vote at the Meeting
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of one or two officers to verify the minutes
- Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened
- Presentation of the annual report and the auditors’ report, and the consolidated financial report and auditors’ report on the consolidated financial report
- Address by the Chief Executive Officer
- Motions concerning the adoption of the income statement and balance sheet, and of the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet
- Motions concerning the appropriation of the company’s profit or loss as shown in the balance sheet adopted by the Meeting
- Motions concerning the discharge of the Board of Directors and the President from personal liability for their administration
- Approval of director fees and auditors fees
- Approval of the number of Board Members and Deputy Board Members and number of Auditors and Deputy Auditors.
- Election of members of the Board and Chairman of the Board.
- Election of auditors.
- The Board’s motion concerning guidelines for remuneration of senior executives
- Appointment of a Nomination Committee
- Closing of the meeting
Appendix: Notice of general meeting in Probi AB 2015.
The information is such that Probi AB must disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Peter Nählstedt, CEO, Probi, tel +46 46 286 89 23 or mobile +46 723 86 99 83, e-mail: email@example.com
Niklas Brandt, CFO, Probi, tel +46 46 286 89 26 or mobile +46 706 62 98 83, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Probi AB is a Swedish publicly traded bioengineering company that develops effective and well-documented probiotics. Through its world-leading research, Probi has created a strong product portfolio in the gastrointestinal health and immune system niches. Probi’s products are available to consumers in more than 30 countries worldwide. Probi’s customers are leading food, health-product and pharmaceutical companies in the Functional Food and Consumer Healthcare segments. In 2014, Probi had sales of MSEK 135. The Probi share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Small Cap. Probi has about 3,000 shareholders. Read more at www.probi.se