Probi´s Annual General Meeting 2019
On Probi´s Annual General Meeting on 7 May 2019 in Lund, the following was resolved:
- The Annual General Meeting approved the Annual Report and resolved, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, that no dividend should be declared for the financial year 2018.
- The Annual General Meeting discharged the Board members and the CEOs from liability for the financial year 2018.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved that the Board shall consist of five members without any deputies. The meeting re-elected the members Irène Corthésy Malnoë, Charlotte Hansson, Jonny Olsson and Jean-Yves Parisot and resolved on new election of Jörn Andreas. Jean-Yves Parisot was re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
- The Board fee was determined to a total of SEK 1,750,000, whereof SEK 500,000 to the Chairman and SEK 250,000 to each of the other members. In addition, fee for committee work was determined to SEK 100,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and SEK 50,000 to the other members, and SEK 30,000 to Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 20,000 to the other members.
- The Annual General Meeting re-elected the registered public accounting firm Ernst & Young AB, which had informed that Peter Gunnarsson should be the auditor in charge.
- The Board´s proposal regarding guidelines for renumeration of senior executives was approved.
- The Board was authorized, in accordance with its proposal, for the period until the next AGM and on one or several occasions, to resolve on repurchase and transfers of own shares.
- The Board was authorized, in accordance with its proposal, for the period until the next AGM and on one or several occasions, to resolve on the issue of a maximum of 1,164,412 shares.
- The Annual General Meeting appointed a nomination committee ahead of the Annual General Meeting 2020 consisting of Heinz-Jürgen Bertram (Symrise), Jannis Kitsakis (Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund), Marianne Flink (Swedbank Robur funds) and Bengt Jeppsson (Professor, Surgical Faculty, Lund University, representing the minor shareholders).
The CEO´s presentation will be available on www.probi.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Tom Rönnlund, CEO: tel + 46 46 286 89 40, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henrik Lundkvist, CFO, Probi, tel +46 46 286 89 41, e-mail: email@example.com
Probi AB is a Swedish publicly traded bioengineering company. Probi’s vision is to help people live healthier lives by delivering effective and well-documented probiotics, with proven health benefits based on scientific research. Founded by scientists in Sweden in 1991, Probi is a multinational company, active in more than 40 markets around the world and holding over 400 patents worldwide. In 2018, Probi had net sales of MSEK 604. The Probi share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Mid Cap. Probi had about 4,000 shareholders on December 31, 2018. Read more at www.probi.com.