Communiqué from the Extra General Meeting of QuickCool AB (publ)
On Monday 19 November, 2018, at 17.00, an extraordinary general meeting was held at QuickCool AB (publ) at the company's premises in Lund. The following is a summary of the decisions that were taken, all with the required majority.
- Göran Brorsson was elected Chairman of the meeting.
- At the EGM, 7 417 589 shares were represented, equivalent to 34,70% of the share capital.
- The extra general meeting decided to change the Articles of Association regarding the company's share capital in accordance with the Board's proposal i.e. that the share capital shall be at least SEK 9 562 500 and not more than SEK 38 250 000.
- The extra general meeting decided that the share capital of the company is reduced for the provision to unrestricted shareholders’ equity, which means that the current share capital of SEK 17 099 158.40 is reduced to SEK 12 824 368.80, without the withdrawal of shares.
- The extra general meeting decided to implement the new share issue with preferential rights for existing shareholders, in accordance with the Board's proposal. Minor changes to the time plan have been made. The time plan will be published in a separate press release.
- No other issues were raised and the extra general meeting was concluded.
For more information, please contact:
Fredrik Radencrantz, VD
Telefon: 046-286 38 40
QuickCool is a Swedish medical technology company, whose business concept is to save lives and prevent brain damage in acute ischemia (inadequate blood supply to the brain) by developing and providing a unique and globally patented cooling system, the QuickCool SYSTEM. QuickCool is active in the fast-growing market, Targeted Temperature Management (TTM), for brain-protective cooling treatment of patients with e.g. acute cardiac arrest and stroke. QuickCool’s solution protects the brain by cooling in the nasal cavity and thus takes advantage of the innate heat exchanger in the nose. QuickCool’s intranasal method offers gentle and uninterrupted cooling treatment for sedated patients. QuickCool is listed on Spotlight Stock Market and conducts its business at Ideon Science Park in Lund. For more Information, please refer to: www.quickcool.se