Interim report January-June 2019
This is information that Ratos AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 16 August 2019.
Ratos’s company portfolio is growing, but project write-downs impacted the result in the second quarter
- Project write-downs in HENT had a negative impact of SEK -133m on earnings in the company portfolio
- Net sales for the company portfolio amounted to SEK 7,096m (6,495), an organic increase of 9%
- EBITA excluding IFRS 16 amounted to SEK 670m (802)
- For the rolling 12-month period, earnings in the company portfolio amounted to SEK 768m (1,069)
- Operating profit according to IFRS amounted to SEK 674m (837)
At 10.00 CET a telephone conference will be held, participant connection: UK: +44 33 3300 9264, SE: +46 8 505 583 56, US: +1 833 526 8380. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.ratos.se where presentation material also is available. The telephone conference will be recorded and available at www.ratos.se.
Stockholm 16 August 2019
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Wiström, CEO, +46 8 700 17 00
Peter Wallin, CFO, +46 8 700 17 00
Helene Gustafsson, Head of IR & Press, +46 8 700 17 98
Ratos is an investment company that develops unlisted medium-sized companies based in the Nordic region. As an active owner, the goal is to contribute to long-term, sustainable development of the companies. Ratos is listed and invests capital from its own balance sheet and thus has a flexible ownership horizon. Ratos's 12 companies are divided into three business areas; Construction & Services, Consumer & Technology and Industry. In total, the companies employ approximately 12,300 employees.