Realfiction corrects its 21 March 2019 press release about a public issue of 17.5 MSEK
To further accelerate its growth, Realfiction Holding AB (“Realfiction”) has previously announced a public issue of 17.5 MSEK with preferential right for existing shareholders. This press release serves to correct the communication of the relevant dates in the public issue.
In our press release published on 21 March 2019, the dates, 19 and 22 April 2019, have been utilized even though they are public holidays (Good Friday and Easter Monday).
The following list provides a summary of corrected dates for the public issue:
- Last day the share is traded including the subscription rights: 17 April 2019
- First day the share is traded without the subscription rights: 18 April 2019
- Record date: 23 April 2019
- Subscription period: 25 April to 10 May 2019
- Trading in TR (subscription rights): 25 April to 8 May 2019
- Trading in BTA (paid subscribed shares): 25 April 2019 until the new issue is registered at Bolagsverket (the Swedish Companies Registration Office)
All other information communicated in the press release on 21 March 2019 remain unchanged - including:
- Issue price: SEK 10.00 per share
- Shareholders as of the record date will receive 15 subscription rights for each share held.
- To subscribe for one new share, 100 subscription rights are required.
For more information about Realfiction Holding AB, please contact:
Clas Dyrholm, founder and CEO
Telephone: +45 25 22 32 81
Sedermera Fondkommission is the company's Certified Adviser and can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 40 615 14 10.
This information is information that Realfiction Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on March 26th, 2019.
About Realfiction Holding AB
Founded in Denmark in 2008, Realfiction is a leading innovator and provider of mixed-reality solutions and services, a market estimated to reach USD 80 billion by 2025. Realfiction continues to invent technologies within Mixed Reality, with an intention to disrupt the industry by pursuing the vision of converting science fiction into real fiction. Realfiction Holding AB’s share is publicly traded on Nasdaq Stockholm First North under the symbol “REALFI”. The share’s ISIN code is SE0009920994.