REALFICTION HOLDING AB (publ) ANNOUNCES Q1 INTERIM REPORT FOR JANUARY - MARCH 2018
The company announces that the Q1 Interim Report for January - March 2018 is now available. The full Interim Report is attached as a separate document and can also be downloaded from the company’s website (www.realfiction.com. A printed copy can be ordered via email@example.com. Below is a brief summary of the Interim Report.
Q1 2018 (2018-01-01 - 2018-03-31)
• Revenue totalled TSEK 6,046
• Profit/(loss) after financial income and expenses, net amounted to TSEK -3,871
• Earnings per share SEK -0,33 *
• Cash flow from operating activities was TSEK -3,479
*Earnings per share: The net profit or loss for the period divided by the average number of shares.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING Q1 2018
• On January 10th, Realfiction announces that Morten Johansen leaves the board of directors with immediate effect. Instead, Peter Bugge Johansen will start to participate as an observer to the board, and he will be proposed for election at the first upcoming general meeting. Peter Bugge Johansen has extensive experience as a licensed auditor, CFO and from board work.
• On January 30th, Realfiction announces that the company held demonstrations of its glasses-free, mixed reality displays for a number of high-profile potential partners and clients such as Apple, LG, Verizon, Imperial Hotels and Louis Vuitton during the month of January. The presentations were held during the CES week in Las Vegas, USA and at a large partner event on the 23rd and 24th of January in London.
• On February 2nd, Realfiction announces that the company already has received several orders of its newest mixed reality displays DeepFrame and Dreamoc Diamond. Four DeepFrame and two Dreamoc Diamond has been ordered through European partners, and more orders are expected during the first quarter.
• On February 26nd, Realfiction announces that the company has initiated a two-week test period of a concept for shopping malls and department stores that want to attract customers and invite them into their loyalty programs. The test has the form of a family friendly treasure hunt at Fisketorvet – Copenhagen Mall in Copenhagen with the assistance of the company’s mixed reality displays. Realfiction has already initiated discussions with additional interested shopping malls.
• On February 28th, Realfiction announces that the company installed one of its DeepFrame mixed reality displays at the LEGO headquarters in Billund, Denmark. LEGO will, during a two-week period, evaluate the patent pending DeepFrame platform, which enables mixed reality (MR) experiences without special glasses. The project is partly financed by the Danish Market Development Fund that supports innovative companies.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
• On April 16th, Realfiction announces that the company has sold a DeepFrame mixed reality display to be installed in the following days at IBM’s new innovation centre outside of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. The centre will have a grand opening ceremony on the 1st of May. This is the company’s first confirmed DeepFrame order to an end-client in the Middle East.
• On May 2nd, Realfiction announces that the company has sold the first Dreamoc Diamond mixed-reality display to an end-client in the USA, together with 12 smaller Dreamoc POP3 displays. They will initially be used in the Kaneko Reality exhibition, a 3-month show featuring world-renowned artists and technology firms, before being permanently installed at UNMC’s new iExcel Center.
• On May 29th, Realfiction announces an order for 49 Dreamoc HD3 mixed reality displays that will be used by one of the world’s largest snacks companies Mondelez. 30 displays will be used in South Africa, while the remaining 19 units will be used for testing and evaluation in additional markets.
Sedermera Fondkommission is the company's Certified Adviser.
This information is information that Realfiction Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on May 30th, 2018.
About Realfiction Holding AB
Founded in Denmark in 2008, Realfiction is a leading mixed-reality solutions company, a market estimated to reach USD 80 billion by 2025. The company’s first product, Dreamoc, has been sold in over 10.000 units. DeepFrame, a new patent-pending product platform available as mixed-reality displays in larger and smaller formats, was made available to customers in September 2017. DeepFrame enables a wide range of new application areas for companies within entertainment, manufacturing and retail. The platform is also being developed for innovative consumer products. For easy access to Realfiction’s products, the company provides complete solutions that can be purchased, rented or leased in collaboration with a global network of distributors and content creators. Realfiction Holding AB’s share is publicly traded on Nasdaq Stockholm First North under the symbol “REALFI”. The share’s ISIN code is SE0009920994.