NONG - Approval of annual accounts 2018
The Supervisory Board of SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge has at their Annual General Meeting 21 March 2019 made the following resolution:
- The proposed annual accounts and the proposed annual report for 2018 for the Parent Bank and for the Group are approved.
- The cash dividend for 2018 per equity certificate (EC) shall be NOK 4.00, totalling NOK 401,592,064.00.
Dividend will be paid to registered EC-holders as at 21 March 2019. The ECs will be quoted ex-dividend 22 March 2019.
- NOK 226,233,135.86 is set aside for the Dividend Equalisation Fund.
- NOK 464,654,838.50 is set aside as dividend to the Bank's community owned capital.
- NOK 261,758,960.48 is set aside as dividend to the Saving Bank’s Fund.
It is further informed that the cash dividend will be paid out 11 April 2019. New equity certificate fraction, excluding dividends for 2018, is unchanged as of 1 January 2019, and has been calculated to 46.36 %.
Contact persons at SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge:
- CEO Petter Bjørkly Høiseth; tel. + 47 415 05 035
- CFO Rolf Eigil Bygdnes; tel. +47 905 19 774