Thule Group (publ) – Interim report for the first quarter, January–March, 2018
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,611m (1,526), corresponding to an increase of 5.6 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales rose 5.5 percent.
- Operating income totaled SEK 309m (271), corresponding to an increase of 14.2 percent and a margin of 19.2 percent (17.7). After adjustment for exchange rate fluctuations, operating income rose 8.4 percent and the margin improved 0.5 percentage points.
- Net income was SEK 220m (197).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to an outflow of SEK 214m (outflow: 172).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 2.15 (1.94).
The full report is available at www.thulegroup.com
A combined press- and analyst call with Magnus Welander, CEO and President, and Lennart Mauritzson, CFO, is scheduled for today, April 25, 2018, at 09:30 a.m. (CET).
The conference will be in English.
Information about the conference call is available at www.thulegroup.com
This information is information that Thule Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07h45 a.m. CET on April 25, 2018.
Enquiries, please contact
SVP Communications and Investor Relations
Tel: +46 70 309 00 21
About Thule Group
Thule Group is world leader in products that make it easy to bring along the things you care for – easily, securely and in style – when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we offer products within Sport&Cargo Carriers (roof racks, roof boxes and carriers for transporting cycling, water and winter equipment by car), Packs, Bags & Luggage (e.g. computer and camera bags, luggage and hiking backpacks), RV Products (awnings, bike carriers and tents for motorhomes and caravans) and Active with Kids (bike trailers, strollers and child bike seats).
Thule Group has approximately 2,200 employees at 9 production facilities and 35 sales offices worldwide. Its products are sold in more than 140 markets and sales in 2017 amounted to SEK 5.9 billion.