The Annual Meeting of Shareholders of TOMRA SYSTEMS ASA will be held as follows:
Time of meeting:
Tuesday, 29 April 2003 at 6:30 p.m.
Place of meeting:
Tomra Systems ASA offices, Drengsrudhagen 2, Asker, Norway
Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
Coffee and cake will be served before the start of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders
The Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held for the following purposes:
1. Approval of the Notice and the Agenda.
2. Election of two shareholders to co-sign the meeting's protocol.
3. Report by management on the status of the Company.
4. Approval of the annual accounts of the Company and the Group.
5. Authoritizations to the Board of Directors.
6. Determining remuneration for the Board of Directors and independent auditors.
7. Election of the Board of Directors and selection of independent auditors.
TOMRA's results for the first quarter of 2003 will be presented after the Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
The Board of Directors and Management welcome all Shareholders to attend the Annual Meeting.
The enclosed material contains the proxy and registration forms.
TOMRA SYSTEMS ASA
Jan Chr. Opsahl (sign.)
Chairman of the Board
Enclosure to summons to the ordinary annual shareholders' meeting in TOMRA SYSTEMS ASA 29 April 2003: http://reports.huginonline.com/899156/115958.pdf