Roughneck shows multi-pronged innovation
Olympia Tools - distributor of the Roughneck brand of hand tools and workwear - has extended its range with a new product that demonstrates big thinking on a smaller scale.
The company's new Roughneck Micro Fork is designed to overcome some of the challenges of breaking ground and digging in confined spaces.
It is a professional grade product which offers all the strength, quality and performance of a full size fork but in a compact tool that measures just 74cm in length.
Commenting on the latest addition to the Roughneck range, Vahe Der Kureghian, purchasing and marketing director at Olympia Tools, says: "Olympia Tools has an active and on-going programme of new product development. We continue to expand the Roughneck range with new tools that directly address specific challenges or that help to make common trade or DIY tasks quicker, easier or more efficient.
"The introduction of the new Roughneck Micro Fork reflects that. Big on performance but small in size, it's a perfect choice for those who need to break ground and dig in environments where space is in short supply such as within trenches or other groundworks.
"The compact nature of the Roughneck Micro Fork also makes it easy to transport and store in work vehicles ready for use at a moment's notice. Plus, it can be an effective solution for those who find it difficult to use a full size fork for health or other reasons."
To ensure it lives up to the Roughneck ethos of providing 'Tough tools for a tough world', the new Roughneck Micro Fork has a head made from hardened steel which has been both forged and welded. It also benefits from a handle constructed from lightweight but high strength fibreglass.
Further features include a full size and heavy-duty, double injected ‘D’ grip. This contributes to optimum ease of use and user comfort.
The new Roughneck Micro Fork complements Olympia Tools' existing and popular Roughneck Micro Shovel. These shovels measure less than 70cm in length and are available with two head types – square and round.
Summing up, Vahe Der Kureghian concludes: "Initial feedback from end-users and stockists for the Roughneck Micro Fork has been extremely favourable. Thanks to its innovative design and its widespread appeal, we fully expect it to become a major seller.”
- ENDS -
Image: Roughneck Micro Fork.jpg
Caption: Breaking new ground. The Roughneck Micro Fork offers a new and innovative solution to a common trade challenge.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and showrooms in Reading, Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd is a British based importer and distributor of premium quality, competitively priced hand tools and other products for the professional tradesman and serious DIY enthusiast.
- Olympia Tools prides itself on offering new, innovative and high performance products sourced from reputable manufacturers across the world.
- Specific and well-known brands available from Olympia Tools include Roughneck, Gorilla Bar, Thorsen, Power Grip, Wood Grenade and the MUTT (Multi Use Tough Tool).
- Olympia Tools has been trading in the United Kingdom for 15 years.
- For more information on Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd and its products, visit www.olympia-tools.co.uk