Roughneck takes to the road
To help maximise awareness of its Roughneck brand of hand tools and workwear, Olympia Tools is employing an innovative form of mobile advertising.
Following an agreement between the business and its dedicated haulage partner, Andyfreight, Roughneck branding will now appear on two 13.6 metre curtainsided trailers. These trailers are a familiar sight to most people on motorways up and down the UK.
Commenting, John Bramwell, managing director at Olympia Tools, says: “As a business Olympia Tools is committed to supporting our customers as effectively as possible.
“The Roughneck brand is already well known and well recognised by most tool stockists. By utilising the branded trailers we hope to build on that and increase brand recognition amongst tool users.
“It’s widely acknowledged that greater familiarity with a brand can have a major impact on buying decisions. Ultimately, our aim is to help create additional sales pull-through.”
The two Roughneck liveried trailers are part of a wider fleet operated by Andyfreight as a leading national haulage specialist. They are used to deliver Roughneck products ranging from wrecking bars to screwdrivers for stockists nationwide.
The innovative approach to brand building typifies Olympia Tools’ commitment to innovation as a whole.
The company prides itself on offering products that push the boundaries of modern hand tool and workwear performance, frequently by combining the latest advances in areas such as design, material science and production techniques.
The trailers are also just one of the many ways in which Olympia Tools is working to support its stockists. Wider stockist support initiatives include access to high impact point-of-sale materials and the benefit of product packaging carefully designed to maximise sales.
John Bramwell concludes: “Olympia Tools has long recognised that our success is directly dependent on that of our stockists. That’s why we’re committed to providing them with a more rounded offer. This means the best products backed by innovative sales support. The use of the branded trailers is all part and parcel of that commitment.”
Andrew Pountney, managing director at Andyfreight, adds: “Andyfreight aims to adopt a holistic approach in meeting the needs of our customers and we strive to deliver value-adding solutions. We are delighted to be supporting Olympia Tools and its Roughneck brand through the use of the specially branded trailers.”
- ENDS -
Image: Roughneck Trailer.jpg
Caption: A brand on the move. To help maximise awareness of its Roughneck range of hand tools and workwear, Olympia Tools is employing two custom branded trailers as mobile billboards.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and showrooms in Reading, Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd is a British based importer and distributor of premium quality, competitively priced hand tools and other products for the professional tradesman and serious DIY enthusiast.
- Olympia Tools prides itself on offering new, innovative and high performance products sourced from reputable manufacturers across the world.
- Specific and well-known brands available from Olympia Tools include Roughneck, Gorilla Bar, Thorsen, Power Grip, Wood Grenade and the MUTT (Multi Use Tough Tool).
- Olympia Tools has been trading in the United Kingdom for 15 years.
- For more information on Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd and its products, visit www.olympia-tools.co.uk