Interim report January – June 2017
- Total revenue increased by 36.3 per cent to SEK 287.8 (211.2) million.
- EBITDA increased by 337 per cent to SEK 52.4 (12.0) million.
- The EBITDA margin increased by 12.5 percentage points to 18.2 (5.7) per cent.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution increased to SEK 0.90 (-0.13).
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 463.6 million following the directed new share issue, which provided the company with SEK 195 million before issue expenses and broadened the owner base.
- The Garbo casino site was relaunched.
January – June
- Total revenue increased by 31.2 per cent to SEK 563.9 (429.7) million.
- EBITDA increased by 105 per cent to SEK 86.6 (42.2) million.
- The EBITDA margin increased by 5.5 percentage points to 15.4 (9.8) per cent.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution increased to SEK 1.43 (0.55).
Today, 21 July, at 10:00 a.m. CET a presentation of Mr Green & Co’s interim report for the second quarter 2017, will be webcasted. The presentation will be in English and webcasted through mrg.se or http://www.investis-live.com/mr-green/59492d24af1e9e100098cd8c/efga
For phone access, please call
From Sweden 0200 125 876
From UK 020 3059 8125
From all other locations +44 20 3059 8125
The password “Mr Green” should be quoted for the operator when dialing in. Make sure you are connected to the conference call by registering a few minutes before the conference begins. The presentation material will be published on mrg.se after the webcast, where you also can view and listen to the webcast on-demand.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norman, CEO of Mr Green & Co AB, tel. +46 722 30 9191, email@example.com
Åse Lindskog, Director Communications and IR, tel. +46 730 24 48 72, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Mr Green & Co AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.00 a.m. CET on 21 July, 2017.
Mr Green is a leading online gaming company with operations in twelve countries. The business concept is to offer entertainment and a first-class gaming experience in a responsible environment. The business was founded in 2007 and has developed into a well-established online gaming company with a broad customer offer and a strong globally viable brand. In 2016, Mr Green generated sales of SEK 924.5 million and the company has over 200 employees. The headquarters and technical development are based in Stockholm, and operations in Malta. Mr Green has gaming licenses in Malta, UK, Italy, casino license in Denmark and Sportsbook license in Ireland. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market. Read more at www.mrg.se.