Interim Report January-June 2018
- Revenue increased by 43.4 per cent to SEK 412.8 (287.8) million
- Organic growth 31.1 per cent
- EBITDA SEK 45.4 (52.4) million
- EBITDA margin 11.0 (18.2) per cent
- Earnings per share after dilution SEK 0.30 (0.90)
- Cash flow from operating activities SEK 83.7 (105.3) million
- Customer deposits rose by 64.3 per cent to SEK 1,328.8 million
- Revenue increased by 40.8 per cent to SEK 793.8 (563.9) million
- EBITDA SEK 91.2 (86.6) million
- EBITDA margin 11.5 (15.4) per cent
- Earnings per share after dilution SEK 0.78 (1.43)
- New Group name – MRG – which reflects the broader portfolio with more brands, expanded geographic presence and new ventures
- Guidance for 2018 and new financial targets
- Evoke Gaming reported a profit in the second quarter – full synergies already in the fourth quarter
- Establishment in the Baltics through the acquisition of 11.lv
- Establishment of a new esports company in collaboration with Gamingzone Entertainment
“We are securing our position as one of the rapidly growing companies of Nasdaq Stockholm”, says Per Norman, CEO of MRG.
Today Friday 20 July, at 10:00 a.m. CET a presentation of MRG’s second quarter report 2018, will be webcasted. CEO Per Norman and CFO Simon Falk will present the results, followed by a Q&A session. The presentation will be in English and webcasted through mrggroup.com or
For phone access, please call
Sweden +46 (0)10 884 80 16
UK 0800 640 6441
UK Local 020 3936 2999
All other locations +44 20 3936 2999
The access code is 256 489.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norman, CEO of MRG, tel. +46 72 230 91 91, firstname.lastname@example.org
Åse Lindskog, Director Communications and IR, tel. +46 730 24 48 72,
This information is information that Mr Green & Co AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 20 July 2018 at 8:00 a.m. CET.
MRG is a fast-growing, innovative iGaming Group with operations in 13 markets. MRG offers a superior experience in a Green Gaming environment. MRG was founded in 2007 and operates the iGaming sites Mr Green, Redbet, 11.lv, Winning Room, Bertil, MamaMiaBingo, BingoSjov and BingoSlottet. The Group had a turnover of SEK 1,192.0 million in 2017 and has over 300 employees. MRG has gaming licenses in Italy, Latvia, Malta, the UK, casino license in Denmark and Sportsbook license in Ireland. MRG is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment under the name Mr Green & Co AB (ticker MRG). Read more at www.mrggroup.com.