Interim Report January-September 2018
- Revenue increased by 50.9 per cent to SEK 445.2 (295.1) million
- Organic growth was 36.4 per cent
- EBITDA increased by 49.4 per cent to SEK 75.5 (50.6) million
- EBITDA margin was 17.0 (17.1) per cent
- Earnings per share after dilution rose by 36.0 per cent to SEK 0.99 (0.73)
- Cash flow from operating activities SEK 107.2 (135.4) million
- Customer deposits increased by 72.3 per cent to SEK 1,477.7 million
- Revenue increased by 44.2 per cent to SEK 1,239.0 (859.0) million
- EBITDA rose by 21.6 per cent to SEK 166.8 (137.1) million
- EBITDA margin was 13.5 (16.0) per cent
- Earnings per share after dilution SEK 1.79 (2.11)
- Integration of Evoke Gaming completed – full synergies from fourth quarter of 2018
- Mr Green received Danish Sportsbook licence
- Redbet received Irish Sportsbook licence
- Licence applications in Sweden
- Niklas Grawé from hallon new CEO of esports venture
- The operator business received ISO certification
“MRG grew during the quarter by a record-breaking 50.9 per cent, improved EBITDA by 49.4 per cent and set new customer records”, says Per Norman, CEO of MRG.
Today Friday 26 October, at 10:00 a.m. CET a presentation of MRG’s third quarter report 2018, will be webcasted. CEO Per Norman and CFO Simon Falk will present the results, followed by a Q&A session. The presentation will be in English and webcasted through mrggroup.com or
For phone access, please call
Sweden +46 (0)10 884 8016
UK +46 (0)20 3936 2999
US +1 845 709 8568
All other locations +44 20 3936 2999
The access code is 292 029.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norman, CEO of MRG, tel. +46 72 230 91 91, firstname.lastname@example.org
Åse Lindskog, Director Communications and IR, tel. +46 730 24 48 72, email@example.com
This information is information that MRG (Mr Green & Co AB) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 26 October 2018 at 8:00 a.m. CET.
MRG is a fast-growing, innovative iGaming Group with operations in 13 markets. MRG offers a superior experience in a Green Gaming environment. MRG was founded in 2007 and operates the iGaming sites Mr Green, Redbet, 11.lv, Winning Room, Bertil, MamaMiaBingo, BingoSjov and BingoSlottet. The Group had a turnover of SEK 1,192.0 million in 2017 and has over 300 employees. MRG has gaming licenses in Denmark, Italy, Latvia, Malta, the UK and Sportsbook license in Ireland. MRG is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment under the name Mr Green & Co AB (ticker MRG). Read more at www.mrggroup.com.