Nomination committee appointed ahead of 2022 annual general meeting of shareholders in XMReality (publ)
As resolved by the XMReality annual general meeting of shareholders in XMReality, the nomination committee will comprise representatives of the chairman of the board and the three largest shareholders as of 30 September 2021.
Ahead of the 2022 AGM, the members of the nomination committee are:
- Kent Söderström, representing Investment AB Spiltan
- Lars Svensson, representing Rambas AB
- Johan Eriksson, representing Adrigo Small & Midcap L/S
- Björn Persson, chairman of the board
Kent Söderström has been elected committe chairman.
The remit of the nomination committee includes submitting proposals on the following matters:
- Number of directors to be elected by the general meeting
- Directors to be elected by the general meeting
- Directors’ fees, allocated among the chairman and other directors as well as any compensation for committee service
- Election of auditors, where applicable
- Auditors’ fees
- Changes to instructions to the nomination committee, where applicable
Those who wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee for XMReality may do so by email to the committee chairman, Kent Söderström, at email@example.com. Proposals must be received no later than 1 February 2022.
The information has been released by the below-mentioned contact person(s) for publication on Monday November 1, 2021, 11:00 CET.
For more information, please contact:
Björn Persson, chairman of the board XMReality
Phone: +46 (0) 70 207 41 25
Jörgen Remmelg, CEO XMReality
Phone: +46 739 822 409
XMReality AB (publ) develops and sells solutions that revolutionize knowledge transfer through so-called Augmented Reality (AR). The company is a market leader in remote guidance where you guide a person on site via AR to solve problems or prevent them from occurring. The product is used globally in more than 60 countries. ABB, Nestlé, Electrolux, Sidel, Heineken and Saab are examples of the more than 90 customers. XMReality is based in Linköping and the USA and is listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (ticker: XMR). For more information, visit: www.xmreality.com
The company’s Certified Adviser is Redeye AB
Phone: +46 (0)8 121 576 90