XMReality releases further functionality to boost collaboration in its AR-enabled knowledge sharing tool XMReality Remote Guidance™
Linköping, Sweden—XMReality AB (publ) (NASDAQ First North: XMR), an international leader in AR-enabled knowledge sharing, releases XMReality 6.3 which includes screen sharing in an augmented reality (AR) video call and client-side integration APIs.
XMReality continues to enhance the knowledge sharing capabilities of XMReality Remote Guidance with the launch of XMReality 6.3. Notable features are:
- Screen sharing in an AR video call, which makes it possible to show documents, annotate, and guide on them. This further strengthen the user experience with more ways to collaborate
- Client-side integration APIs, which enables other solutions to open and use XMReality Remote Guidance thus making it easy to integrate the tool into the work process
“We are continuously releasing new features in accordance with our product roadmap. The integration APIs make it possible for our clients to integrate XMReality Remote Guidance more tightly into their service processes and existing service software”, says Per Unell, CTO XMReality.
For more information, please contact:
Johan Castevall, CEO XMReality
Phone: +46 (0)73 356 04 81
About XMReality Remote Guidance™
XMReality Remote Guidance is an AR-enabled knowledge sharing tool that lets you communicate with gestures, speech, chat, pointers with someone at a completely different place. It includes:
- A unique hands-overlay technology that lets you guide some else’s hands—as if you were there.
- A web portal to manage teams and users, and to measure usage
- Integration through client-side API’s
About XMReality AB
XMReality AB (publ) develops and sells solutions that revolutionize knowledge sharing through augmented reality (AR). The company is a market leader in remote guidance, which uses AR to guide onsite staff so that they can resolve or prevent problems. XMReality’s customers are mainly global industrial companies, including Bosch Rexroth, ABB, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery, Electrolux, and Bombardier. XMReality is headquartered in Linköping, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq First North (ticker: XMR).