Correction: Carlsberg selects Zalaris to deliver HR and payroll services for their operations in Denmark, Sweden and Norway
With reference to the announcement published on 14 November 2018, please see below for updated announcement on the agreement:
Zalaris ASA are humble and honored to sign a contract with Carlsberg Group, the third largest brewery on a global basis. The agreement will include operations for approx. 5 000 employees in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Carlsberg Group has chosen Zalaris to deliver a wide range of transactional system and HR services, including integration between employee central and payroll.
Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. Their products are sold in more than 150 countries, and operations are established in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Through the new solution, Zalaris will offer Carlsberg one common platform, with integration from Carlsberg Employee master data in SuccessFactors. Carlsberg will gain of having one contract, one service level and same quality-services across national borders. The scope of the agreement will include Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Voice from Carlsberg, the main reasons for choosing Zalaris as a trusted partner was:
- Zalaris has proposed a modern and efficient solution that supports our strategy of a unified and common way of working across borders.
- Zalaris has one common platform to serve many countries even with low volumes of employees
- Zalaris has shown flexibility in the way they have met our demands.
- Zalaris has add-ons that could be part of a future solution
- Zalaris understand the global strategy of Carlsberg
- Zalaris have shown the capability for integration from the HR system to payroll and to move responsibility away from Carlsberg.
- Existing, well-functioning, BPO-setup for Carlsberg’s Norwegian subsidiary, Ringnes.
- Solid experience in local payroll for the countries/markets in scope.
“Zalaris will through this agreement further expand their cooperation with Carlsberg, as we already have established a customer-relation with their Norwegian subsidiary over several years. We will continue to deliver a strong platform and local knowledge through our service center,” says Hans-Petter Mellerud, CEO and founder of Zalaris.
The agreement has already been implemented in Norway, Denmark is expected to go live on an interim setup in March 2019, Zalaris’ platforms 1st of August 2019, and in Sweden the 1st of November 2019.
Zalaris delivers comprehensive cloud-based HR and payroll services. The company is certified as an SAP Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Partner and is a leading SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) and SuccessFactors consulting partner. Founded in 2000, Zalaris today operates in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Germany, Poland and Sweden, including local-language service centers with extensive expertise in HR-related laws and regulations. Zalaris (ZAL) is a publicly listed company on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Learn more at www.zalaris.com.
For more information please contact:
Hans-Petter Mellerud, Zalaris CEO
Tel: +47 92 89 72 76