Interim Report 1 January - 30 June 2020
GOOD COST CONTROL, STABLE EARNINGS AND STRONG CASH FLOW
SECOND QUARTER SUMMARY, APRIL–JUNE 2020
• Net sales decreased with 2 per cent to SEK 846 m (864), of which -13 per cent was organic.
• EBITA decreased to SEK 56 m (74), for an EBITA margin of 6.6 per cent (8.6). EBITA was charged with restructuring costs of SEK 20 m (-). EBITA adjusted for restructuring costs was SEK 76 m (74), for an adjusted EBITA margin of 9.0 per cent (8.6).
• Operating profit decreased to SEK 24 m (46), for an operating margin of 2.8 per cent (5.3).
• Profit after tax decreased to SEK 14 m (33).
• Earnings per share decreased to SEK 0.42 (0.99).
• Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 188 m (-20).
• Kristina Willgård elected as a new board member at the Annual General Meeting on 7 May 2020.
• Acquisition of Excitech completed in June 2020.
SUMMARY OF SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
• Acquisition of SaaS company Netpublicator with net sales of SEK 16 m.
This information is such information that Addnode Group AB (publ) is obligated to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the agency of the contact persons set out below, for publication at 10:30 a.m. CET on 17 July 2020.
For more information, please contact:
Johan Andersson, President and CEO, email@example.com +46 (0) 704 20 58 31
Lotta Jarleryd, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 (0)72 247 92 01
About Addnode Group
Addnode Group acquires, operates and develops entrepreneur-driven companies that supply software and digital services to markets in which the group have or can achieve a leading position. We are one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information, and a leading supplier of document and case management systems to public sector clients in Sweden.
We are 1 900 employees in Sweden, Germany, UK, Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, India, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, and USA. Net sales in 2019 amounted to SEK 3 434 million. Addnode Group's Series B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit: www.addnodegroup.com